CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday 2/3

I'm still not 100% (although after reading what all I've done you might think I'm insane for saying that). I'm coughing up a lung and my abs feel like I've done about a million crunches and 2 million Jillian workouts, and my nose, my poor nose, is running like I forgot to turn off the water, but I'm not as tired as I was yesterday (although I didn't sleep well last night, all that waking up to cough) and I am not achy like yesterday. Yeah for improvements!

  • deep cleaned kitchen ~ floors scrubbed, counters cleaned, blinds cleaned, table cleaned off and slightly scrubbed where sticky
  • white laundry ~ washed, drying
  • Light laundry ~ washed and dried yesterday, sitting in a basket in my bedroom. Will get to it today.
  • Laundry room floor scrubbed
  • Living room vacuumed
  • dishwasher ~ emptied, refilled, washing
This took right around 2 hours. Normally I would have been able to get it done in an hour to an hour and a half. See, slow going. I hoping to back to normal by the end of the week. And do a few things tomorrow and Friday that I skipped on Tuesday (cleaning the blinds in the bedrooms and living room and dusting). I'll update later once I get the laundry done. Stand up for any length of time is exhausting and I need to take a break. Cleaning the floor was easy because I was already sitting!

8:24 pm Update

  • Light laundry ~ folded and put away
  • white laundry ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • dishwasher ~ emptied again, refilled again, will be washed again

Things I will do before going to bed tonight:
  • Yoga (at halftime of the KU game)
  • Brush teeth ~ must find a tooth brush that can be boiled
I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

0 comments: