CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday 2/25

I should be very excited because I got a bonus nap from Monkey-2, but for some reason I was kinda hoping he would be up so that I could put the clothes away. But I guess he needed more sleep. I think he has a cold and it is making him extra sleeping.

Another exciting Thursday.

  • cleaned up and vacuumed the basement
  • did Sam's shopping
  • broke up hamburger, pork chops, and cheddar cheese into smaller packages and put in the deep freeze
  • filling the dishwasher
  • dark laundry ~ washed, drying (got a late start because of leaving the house to go to Sam's)
  • white laundry ~ folded and waiting to be put away when the little Monkeys wake up
  • water
  • teeth brushed
Another day down and hopefully some more of the floor will be put in while I'm off at work tonight. But I'm sure it will have to be done tomorrow and over the weekend. I'm excited to get it in so I can at least see it there. Then the fun begins, sanding and a HUGE mess. Oh dear.

0 comments: