CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday 2/4

Still not 100%. I have motivation, but lack the energy to follow through! I felt better after Yoga last night, but still didn't sleep as well as I would have liked! Colds are not fun at all.

  • teeth brushed
  • basement cleaned up and vacuumed
  • dark laundry ~ washed, drying
  • dishwasher ~ needs to be emptied
So far I haven't accomplished a ton, but I'm trying to conserve my energy because I have to work this evening. Conserving energy is the most important goal for the day.

10:02 pm Update

  • dark laundry ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • worked at the Y
  • jogged to get the mail
  • brushed teeth
I'm going to have to get things together tomorrow because I'm going to have to bake the day away. I'm giving it all away for a good cause too! Yeah for not eating the cookies and muffins I'll be making!

0 comments: