CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday 2/19

Ah, Friday. I so love when you come to visit.

  • Got the Monkeys off to school. Monkey-1 with grass hut project, Monkey-2 and 3 in their jammies.
  • dishwasher ~ emptied, refilled, washed, ready to be emptied again
  • light laundry ~ washed, dried
  • checking account updated, new online password created (our old one expired tomorrow!)
  • deviled eggs made, trying to not eat them all, have to share
  • walked around the block, jogged part of the way on the second lap (my slow re-intro to exercise)
Friday seems a little slow to me. Not sure why. I'm sure I did something interesting today. Maybe it is because one of my dear friends is trying to keep her twin boys cooking and I'm too busy worrying for and about her!

0 comments: