CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday 2/1

Happy February Everyone!! If you are wondering what happened to Sunday, well it happened, but since I was busy, I didn't get around to posting about my unexciting day! I worked that the Y, so that was about the highlight.

Today starts deep cleaning week in my house. The first week of the month is deep cleaning week. I spend more time cleaning each room to make sure that I'm getting all the little places I skip really cleaning. Not to mention the little things like blinds (YUCK) will get cleaned. I like to do it the first week of the month and then the rest of the month is just maintaining the house. In theory anyway!

  • 4 rounds of the 6 round slim down
  • Basement bathroom cleaned ~ shower cleaned, floors scrubbed, in addition to the normal cleaning.
  • Monkeys Bathroom cleaned ~ shower cleaned, floors scrubbed in addition to the normal cleaning, changed shower curtain liner, washed shower curtain
  • RS and I's bathroom cleaned ~ Shower cleaned, bathtub cleaned, cabinet top removed everything and cleaned, floor scrubbed in addition to normal cleaning.
  • Dark laundry ~ washed, dried, put in basket (will be folded and put away in a few moments.
  • Towels ~ washed, drying
  • Bathmats ~ washed
  • dishwasher ~ emptied, refilled, washing
Since I have so much more to get done I better get moving. Monday's seem like the busiest day, but I think it is all in my mind. Maybe it is because I have extra laundry on Mondays.

2/2 Update

  • Dark laundry ~ folded and put away
  • towels ~ dried, folded, put away
  • bath mats ~ dried, put back in their spots on the bathroom floors
  • dishwasher ~ emptied (by Monkey 2 & 3), refilled
  • dinner put in the oven for RS to feed family when he was home.
  • worked at the Y
  • came home and felt incredibly sick and went to sleep hopped up on ny-quil and vitamin C

1 comments:

Renee said...

Wow! Can I hire you?