CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday 2/5

Ah, another Friday.

  • Cleaned all blinds in living room and bedrooms
  • baked 2 dozen muffins and 2 dozen + chocolate chip cookies
  • changed, washed, and dried the sheet from my bed
  • went to the doctor's office (more on this in a moment)
  • Worked at the Y
So even though I have been feeling better, I had all this pressure in my ear and this morning I gave in a called the doctor's office. I went in this afternoon and was informed that I have a sinus infection and an ear infection! How the heck does a 32 year old woman get an ear infection? Holy cow! So I'm on the good drugs and I'm trying to get better because only hearing everything in the half fuzzy way I have today isn't working for me.

0 comments: