CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday 2/15

Ah, Monday! Welcome back to reality and trying to get back on track. Or at least to try.

  • Dark laundry ~ washed and dried
  • Towels ~ washed, drying
  • bath mats ~ lying in a pile in the middle of my hallway (oh dear, this isn't good)
  • bathrooms ~ cleaned
  • dishwasher ~ emptied by the Monkeys, refilled by me, probably ready to wash
  • Kids Book Group conquered (meaning we came, we saw, we participated, we ate, we came back home)
  • water
You'll note a few thing missing from my list. Like, say, brushing my teeth. Apparently, I missed that this morning. I so have to get back on routine. Still no exercising yet today. I'm trying to decide if I just want to stay late at the Y after working, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen since there is a KU basketball game this evening. I'll at least do Yoga tonight. Probably at half time. I hope the second half isn't stressful.

Update 3:10 PM:
  • Dark laundry ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Towels ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Bathmats ~ washed, drying
  • Side project of the day ~ Clean my side of the bed ~ Done
  • Side project two ~ clean off Mount Dresser ~ Taunting me from across the room
  • dishwasher ~ washed (in the air dry cycle)
  • Monkey's living in fear of the Rocket Scientist arrive home from work are cleaning the basement (I'm so evil)
  • water
Ah, accomplishments. I love them so. Off to tackle Mount Dresser!

Update 9:42 PM
  • bathmats ~ washed, dried, being put away by RS
  • dishwasher ~ washed, emptied by the Monkeys again, refilled
  • Helped the Monkey's clean their basement disaster before RS came home
  • worked 3 hours at the Y
  • Mount Dresser ~ Still staring at me, taunting me, giggling that I had to help the Monkey's and it avoided the cleaning fate it deserves
  • watching basketball
  • planning to brush my teeth and hit the hay after the basketball game.
You might notice that Yoga is not listed, well, you see, when I got home from work it was already almost half time and I was eating dinner. So it didn't happen. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be better and I'll be able to exercise in the morning and get back on track. Or maybe I'll be able to take a walk tomorrow afternoon. Come one warmer weather!!

0 comments: