CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday 2/9

Thankfully, Monkey-3 feels and looks a million times better today than she did yesterday! The eyes are a toned down red color and no fever! YEAH! No more snow days, so the boy Monkeys went back to school and I got things done! Hooray!

  • three bathrooms cleaned
  • teeth brushed
  • water
  • Monkey-3's sheets, pillow, blankets, stuffties, and anything else that was in her bed have been washed and dried. Bed is mostly put back together.
  • Monkey's rooms are cleaned and vacuumed
  • living room is cleaned and vacuumed
  • watching the neighbor girl while her mommy is off having some lab work done
  • have to get ready to work at the Y this evening
  • went to Sam's to get the stuff that I forgot the last time
  • bought milk
  • bought juice (we go through a ton of juice and one store has a great selection and it is cheaper there than anyplace else, so I always stop there to buy juice)
I'm sure there is more but I have forgotten. It is amazing how much I can get done when I'm feeling better. Still no exercising. I'm still having some coughing and I know that working out would aggravate the cough. I'm hoping to at least be able to do something this week. Maybe some yoga and pilates while I'm waiting to get back to Shred or something else.

0 comments: