CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday 2/24

Happy Hump Day! Hope this Wednesday is treating you well.

  • white laundry ~ washed, dried, crying in the basket because it wants me to fold it and I'm currently drowning it out with the USA-Switzerland Hockey game!
  • dishwasher ~ filled, washed, waiting patiently to be emptied before dinner
  • kitchen ~ cleaned, floor mopped
  • took and picked up the little Monkeys from school
  • showered, blow dried, and got out the door in less than 30 minutes today ~ this is some kind of record for me.
  • Went to SuperTarget to get Lunchables for the little Monkeys and one for the big Monkey for his lunch tomorrow.
  • Made the dinner menu for the next month (yes, I menu plan for a month at a time)
  • created a Sam's shopping list and a SuperTarget shopping list.
This turned out to be a pretty slow day. Although it took me a lot longer to create the dinner menu that I thought. That is what I get for making it using the computer!

0 comments: