CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday November 1st

I'm back! I promise I am. At least until life gets crazy again and I don't have enough free time to rub together. But until then, I'm back!


This I've accomplished today:
  • Dark Laundry ~ washed, drying
  • Towels ~ washed
  • Monkeys' Bathroom ~ toilet cleaned, floor steam mopped, counter and sink cleaned
  • Master Bathroom ~ toilet cleaned, floor steam mopped, counter and sinks cleaned
  • Hallway ~ swept and steam mopped
  • Living room ~ cleaned up, swept, steam mopped
  • Boy Monkeys' Bedroom ~ picked up, vacuumed
  • Girl Monkey's Bedroom ~ picked up (by Girl Monkey because she is off of preschool for parent-teacher conferences today and tomorrow), vacuumed
  • Master Bedroom ~ not really picked up but vacuumed!
  • Dishwasher ~ filled, washing
  • Basement Bathroom ~ toilet cleaned, sink cleaned
  • Kitchen Island ~ mostly cleaned off
Things to be done:
  • Dark Laundry ~ fold, put away
  • Towels ~ dry, fold, put away
  • Bath Mats ~ wash, dry, put back in bathrooms
  • Dishwasher ~ empty, refill as needed
  • Dinner ~ Make Ravioli casserole and put in fridge so it is ready to pull out when I return from work, possibly make breadsticks to have with dinner
  • Me ~ Shower, blow-dry, dress, and go to work, try to avoid eating the Monkeys' Halloween Candy!
Some of you may notice that it is Monday and I've already accomplished most of Tuesday's cleaning. There is a reason. Tuesday is going to be an extremely busy day around my little neck of the woods. I need to accomplish voting, the Girl Monkey's parent-teacher conference, stop at the bank, take the Girl Monkey to the Y for swimming (and get paid as I'm helping out! YEAH!), head home, eat lunch, pick up the Boy Monkeys from school, head to piano lessons, take Monkeys home, head to a meeting at the Boy Monkeys' school, and then there is an exhibition basketball game. See, very little time to clean. I will still have to find time to change the sheets, but I think I can accomplish this at some point. Not to mention light laundry and the normal dishwasher needs. At least I hope I can get this all accomplished in my few moments at home tomorrow!

0 comments: