CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday November 9th

For those of you who noted that I was suspiciously absent yesterday, I have a GREAT excuse! I went to preschool with Monkey-3 for parent's day, and then had to work, and I'm on my own with three Monkey's while RS is out of town on business! So there! I did one load of laundry yesterday. And to make up for that, I got up at 6:15 this morning and started cleaning!


Things I have accomplished today:
  • Master Bathroom ~ cleaned, floor scrubbed
  • Monkeys' Bathroom ~ cleaned, floor scrubbed
  • Mirrors ~ cleaned
  • Living room ~ swept, method mopped
  • Hallway ~ swept, method mopped
  • Boy Monkeys' Bedroom ~ cleaned, vacuumed
  • Girl Monkey's Bedroom ~ cleaned, vacuumed
  • Master Bedroom ~ picked up, vacuumed
  • Towels ~ washed, dried, in the laundry basket to be folded and put away
  • Light Laundry ~ washed, drying
  • Me ~ ready to go swimming with Monkey-3 while helping out at work
Things to be accomplished today:
  • Towels ~ fold, put away
  • Light Laundry ~ fold, put away once dry
  • Dishwasher ~ Um, I think I washed them, better check on that!
  • Me ~ shower, blow dry, keep moving and don't fall asleep!
  • Monkeys ~ Piano lessons, dinner
Happy Tuesday everyone! Make it a wonderful one!

0 comments: