CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday, November 30th

Okay, I'm here. I've been meaning to post, but time always seems to get away from me.


Things I accomplished today:
  • Boy Monkeys' Room ~ cleaned, sheets changed (technically they did this last night, but still), vacuumed
  • Girl Monkey's Room ~ cleaned, sheets changed (still last night), vacuumed
  • Hallway ~ swept, swiffered, steam mopped
  • Living room ~ swept, swiffered, steam mopped
  • Light Laundry ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Sheets ~ washed, dried, still sitting in the dryer because I'm tired and don't feel like folding them right now, so they will simply have to wait until tomorrow! Which will have to happen because I refuse to walk across the palatial mansion we have here to even take them out of the dryer!
  • Work ~ helped with Moms Day Out at the Y from 10:30 am to 1 pm, which is much more exhausting than it sounds when you find out I had to be in the swimming pool with 12 3 and 4 year olds!
  • Me ~ washed, blown dry, and that is all. I brushed my teeth before work, but due to the phone ringing as I was finishing and it was of course the call I was waiting for!
  • Piano ~ Children came, saw, and conquered! Now I must remember to have them practice! Recital only 2 weeks away!! Yikes!
I've been busy! I have plans for tomorrow including the Girl Monkey's hair cut! I'm very excited about that one! So I'll talk with you all tomorrow. Hopefully with folded sheets!

0 comments: