CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday November 2nd

I started the day feeling like I was getting ahead, now, hours later, I feel behind. Welcome to my Tuesday!


Things I've accomplished today:
  • Dinner ~ In the crock pot
  • Sheets~ changed on all 4 beds (this is where the getting ahead part is. We changed the sheets last night because I wanted to put the heated mattress pad on my bed), lying in a pile in my bedroom (behind part)
  • Light Laundry ~ washing (more behind)
  • Voting ~ DONE. Please be sure to go out and do you civic duty.
  • Work ~ Came, saw, swam, returned home!
  • Girl Monkey's Parent-Teacher conference ~ came, saw, conquered! Okay came, saw, discussed Monkey's progress, she is doing fine
  • Banking ~ done
  • Me ~ washed, dried, blow dried, not straightened, make applied, nose stuffy
Things to be accomplished today:
  • Light Laundry ~ dried, folded, put away
  • Sheets ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Dishwasher ~ emptied, refill as necessary
  • Piano Lessons ~ Pick up boy Monkeys, take all three Monkeys to lessons
  • Library ~ return books that need to be returned
We also have to eat dinner. But really we have to do that every night!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! See you all tomorrow!

0 comments: