CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday 9/30

Happy Thursday!


I know, I know. I've been busy cleaning, working, taking care of my family, dealing with a very crazy dog, and trying to get ready for Monkey-2's birthday. I have been cleaning and making the house a livable place, but I just haven't been blogging. Which is mostly because I don't have all the time in the world.

Today I accomplished:
  • picked up the basement
  • vacuumed the basement
  • emptied the dishwasher, refilled the dishwasher, will wash while I'm sleeping
  • dark laundry ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • vacuumed my bedroom
Tomorrow is Monkey-3's favorite day at preschool, Wheel Day! So she will have a wonderful time on her scooter at school. The boy Monkeys' will have a wonderful day at school too I'm sure.

0 comments: