CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday November 4th

Happy Thursday folks! I hope your day is going well and that you are living in a clean world. Or clean-ish if you are like me!


Things I accomplished today:
  • Dishwasher ~ Filled, washed, ready to be emptied
  • Dark Laundry ~ washed, drying
  • Basement ~ cleaned, couched cleaned under and behind, book shelf organized, trash removed, vacuumed
  • Me ~ still in my cleaning clothes, and I have to go to work at 1. Not good, the basement took longer than alloted. Darn messy Monkeys!
Things to be accomplished today:
  • Dinner ~ Sour Cream chicken, need to get chicken out of the freezer
  • Dishwasher ~ empty, refill as needed
  • Dark Laundry ~ fold, put away
  • Me ~ Must at least try to clean myself a little before work. MUST!
  • Enjoy the beautiful day!
I hope you have an amazing day and hopefully the weather will treat you to something you can enjoy!

0 comments: