CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday 4/12

I'm in a mood. I am upset with myself, RS, and the Monkeys. I don't feel like myself, and I don't like it. I spent the morning cleaning just about ever nook and cranny in my home that I could clean. Not really, but much more than a normal Monday cleaning.


Done:
  • The Three Bathrooms: cleaned, floors steam cleaned with new Shark Steam Mop (and it was FREE!!), mirrors cleaned
  • Kitchen: Floor cleaned with steam mop
  • Dishwasher: Filled, washed, ready to be emptied
  • Dinner: pork chops out and defrosted, now marinating in Italian salad dressing
  • Light Laundry (that I skipped doing on Friday): washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Dark laundry : washed, almost finished drying
  • Towels : washed, waiting for the dryer to finish with the dark clothes
  • Bathmats: Waiting to be washed
  • Monkeys' Rooms: cleaned and vacuumed (because I didn't vacuum last week, and because I'm sure to have to do it again tomorrow when I change sheets in their rooms)
  • Living room: Put things away that have been needed to be put away for 3 weeks and just haven't gotten down stairs. Swept up the massive amounts of dog fur from our sweet doggie who is shedding something horrible! I think we have enough to make a new dog if anyone wants one!
  • Made an appointment for Monkey-3 to get her hair cut on Thursday morning. Our stylist has been on maternity leave with her sweet baby boy who was born a month or so ago. So I've been waiting for her to say she is ready to go! YEAH!
I just heard the dryer go buzz, so I'm off to get something more finished before I have to head to work at the Y this evening. Here's hoping I will be in a better mood tomorrow!

1 comments:

Renee said...

Busy, busy mom! I wish I had your energy.