CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Maybe Monday 4/19

Maybe I shouldn't do so much on Monday and I would have more focus for the rest of the week.

Maybe my Monday energy should last longer than through, well Monday.
Maybe I'll just see what needs to be done the rest of the week and mini clean. Probably how it will go!

Massive Monday cleaning list:
  • Three bathrooms ~ cleaned, floors steam mopped
  • laundry room ~ floor steam mopped, dryer cleaned off
  • Monkey's Rooms ~ floors vacuumed (because the Monkey's have been doing a wonderful job of keeping their rooms cleaner)
  • Hallway ~ steam mopped
  • living rooms ~ swept, steam mopped
  • Kitchen ~ swept, steam mopped
  • dark laundry ~ washed, drying (and probably pretty close to being done)
  • towels ~ washed, waiting for the dryer to finish for their turn
  • Dinner ~ stuffed shells made and in the fridge, will be taken out at 3:30 to put in the oven at 4:30 to be served by RS at 5:30-ish
Things I will be doing very soon:
  • Showering
  • teeth brushing
  • dressed for work
  • Hopefully some photo editing for family blog
  • reading time with Monkey-2 and Monkey-3 (or some Wii dancing from Just Dance!)
Hopefully your Monday is not a maybe Monday and certainly not a Manic Monday. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Renee said...

I think you need to teach me a "life skills" class. :o)