CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday 4/2

Sorry about skipping Thursday. It was RS and I's 10th wedding anniversary. Just didn't have a moment to sit down and say what all I did, even if it wasn't as much as I was hoping. Not to mention RS took today off so that we could toss the monkeys in the car and hit the road to my parents' house. So packing was the order of the evening!


So today nothing has really gotten done around my house other than I did a load of dishes before I left home! YEAH ME!

Don't forget: Next week is the first full week of the month! DEEP CLEANING TIME FOLKS! Next week I plan to clean the outside of the windows on our house and try out my new Shark Steam Pocket mop! WooHoo!

May your Easter be peaceful and filled with the blessings! May it bring you closer to God, yourself, and your family!

1 comments:

Renee said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it was a great one.