CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday 8/18

I would like to take a moment to breathe a sigh of relief. Monkey-2 survived his first day of Kindergarten, and I did too! Go me!


Things I got done today:
  • Kitchen ~ Cleaned, floor steam mopped and Method mopped
  • White Laundry ~ washed, dried, folded, put away (all before lunch)
  • Dishwasher ~ emptied, filled, washed, emptied
  • Worked at the Y
  • Monkey-3 practiced piano
Things left to do:
  • Make dinner (Waffles!)
  • Monkey-1 and Monkey-2 need to practice piano
  • Monkey-1 needs to do his homework
  • clean up post dinner
  • get the mail
  • enjoy the evening with my family!
I would like to note that I have not been to Sonic since Friday. The thing about working in the afternoon is that I can't make it to Happy Hour. Sad for Sonic, but healthier for Sara!

0 comments: