CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday 8/19

And welcome to Thursday!


Today was slightly more crazy and a normal Thursday because of the following:
1. Our garage door spring broke on Tuesday evening. On Wednesday, I was busy dealing with kindergarten, working, and then it was evening. I set up the appointment for it to be fixed today. Between 8 and noon. I love 4 hour windows.
2. I agreed to be neighborly and watch the next door neighbor Monkeys while their mommy went to the salon to get pretty hair. No big deal, while getting the garage door fixed!
3. Monkey-3 is enjoying a play date with her best Monkey friend this afternoon.

So things I have gotten done amidst this craziness:
  • Dark laundry ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Basement ~ cleaned, toy shelves cleared off and organized, vacuumed
  • dishwasher ~ filled, washed (off to empty in a few moments)
  • Me ~ showered, blown dry, and hair straightened

Things I need to finish/get done/do:
  • get out another loaf of bread from the freezer
  • make dinner (Olive Garden Alfredo with Chicken)
  • Clean off the kitchen table (a few spots and crumbs from lunch)
  • Piano practice (and here's hoping it isn't as horrible as yesterday's practicing)
  • post dinner cleaning of the kitchen
I'm so very happy to be back on my routine for cleaning. My house looks wonderful (if I do say so myself) and I'm happier that when people walk into my house it doesn't look like I have three Monkeys who can't take 10 seconds to clean up after themselves!

0 comments: