CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday 8/26

So I was busy yesterday, you know Wednesday. I kinda forgot to blog what I did, but I did it! Although I have this problem. I'm a reader. I love to read. I would seriously read all day if it weren't for the Monkeys, the Rocket Scientist, and The Wonder Dog. Unfortunately, they never let me. But the laundry and dishwasher, they let me! So instead of folding clothes and emptying the dishwasher before I headed to work yesterday afternoon I read. When I arrived home, those things were still waiting for me.


Things I did today:
  • Basement ~ cleaned, vacuumed, movies put away
  • dark laundry ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • dishwasher ~ washed, emptied, refilling
  • Milk ~ bought
  • Me ~ showered, blown dry, dressed, and off into the world
  • Dinner ~ about to be started! (Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches)

0 comments: