CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday 8/16

Well the day is off and running and so am I. Sort of.


Things done:
  • Monkey-1 is off enjoying his first day of second grade. I miss him.
  • Dishwasher ~ emptied, filled, washing
  • Light Laundry ~ folded and put away
  • Towels ~ washing
  • Bathrooms ~ 3 cleaned, showers cleaned in 2, and floors steam mopped
  • Me ~ showered, and ready for work
  • Hamburger out and thawing for dinner prep when I arrive home from work.
Things to do:
  • Dishwasher to be re-emptied
  • towels to be dried, folded, and put away
  • trash needs to be collected and put out
  • Dinner to be made and eaten
Here's hoping I can get everything done. I really am ready to be back on a normal schedule. Summer was nothing if not crazy each and every day!

1 comments:

Renee said...

Happy you're back.