CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday 6/9

So after my post yesterday I got up, went downstairs, screamed (even when I don't mean to I'm easily frustrated with the Monkeys as of late), and forced the basement to be cleaned. And not just a little cleaned, move all the furniture and pick up every last tiny piece of paper off the floor clean. My hope is that it will last for more than one day. Although I doubt it because I know the Monkeys.


Today I had the Monkeys clean their rooms. Tomorrow we will be changing sheets again. Monkey-1 and Monkey-3 must have clean, germ free sheets to try to get rid of this horrible, awful, gross strep that has infected the house (or the two Monkeys!). I'm also thinking I'll have the Monkey's clean the doorknobs, light switches, and cabinet pulls tomorrow to help get rid of more germs!

The very, very, very best part of tomorrow though is that my chair and ottoman will be arriving between 10am and 12pm! I can't wait to have some furniture in the living room. Although I'm sure it will be weird for awhile since we haven't had any since sometime in February.

0 comments: