CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday 6/17

So far today I have:

  • Emptied the dishwasher
  • Refilled the dishwasher
  • Washed the dishes in the dishwasher
  • emptied the dishwasher
  • refilled the dishwasher
  • made lunch for the RS and the Monkeys
  • washed light laundry
  • dried light laundry
  • put away light laundry with Monkeys assistance
  • washed dark laundry
  • dried dark laundry
  • washed white laundry
  • cleaned out the refrigerator
  • put chicken in a marinade for this evenings dinner
  • found all of the library books that are due today that need to be returned to the library when the Monkeys and I head to story time
  • cleaned out my wallet (only a little, but still)
  • cleaned out Monkey-3's closet of things are are just too small or will be by the fall (trust me, I know these things)
  • Took a shirt of Monkey-2's back and tossed it into the Goodwill pile because it wasn't supposed to be in his closet at all
  • paid some bills
Things that will need to be accomplished before I leave for work:
  • Monkeys to story time
  • dark laundry put away
  • white laundry dried
  • white laundry put away
  • A visit to Sonic
  • a complete a total attitude adjustment for me
  • make a shopping list for tomorrow
  • finish dinner list for next month
Hope you are enjoying your Thursday!

0 comments: