CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday (but it feels like Monday) 6/1

Today is RS 33rd birthday! So to celebrate I tried to get the Monkeys to help with the cleaning. They did a little! But I didn't put as much effort in as I could have!

  • upstairs bathrooms cleaned including showers
  • hall and living room floors dust mopped
  • kids rooms cleaned, but not vacuumed
  • kids sheets changed, kinda forgot RS and I's until just a few minutes ago. I think they will make it until tomorrow
  • dark laundry folded and put away
  • towels washed, dried, still in the drier
  • kitchen kinda cleaned up. Cooking dinner and making banana cream pie is messy!
  • dishwasher emptied by Monkeys, now full and washed, but not emptied as Monkeys are in bed
Basically, I kinda did things today. Tomorrow I'm headed to the Y for some exercise with the BEST NEIGHBOR EVA! Here's hoping things go well for me. I need to get in shape, because despite what people say, round is not a shape I really long to be!

Hope you Wednesday is treating you well!

0 comments: