CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday 6/23

Monday I did just about everything. Tuesday and Wednesday I took Monkey-1 and his friend to space camp and hour away from home. Not to mention I had to entertain Monkey-2 and 3 in a town an hour away from home for 3 hours until Space camp was over! It was interesting. But Monkey-1 is having a wonderful time, so it is worth it!


Tomorrow will be a wonderful because Monkey-1 has Space camp and then will have a play afternoon with his friend. Monkey-3 is having a playdate with her very best friend. Monkey-2 and I will be going bowling, just the two of us. Monkey-2 is soooooo excited. He has told me at least 5 times today that tomorrow is "Mommy and Monkey-2 (although he used his name) Day!" I can't wait.

0 comments: