CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday December 15th

Happy Wednesday Folks! How ya'll doing? Good, great, fabulous? I thought so!


Things I accomplished today:
  • Kitchen ~ cleaned, floors swept and steam mopped
  • White Laundry ~ washed, dried, in a basket in my room
  • Sheets ~ Folded and put away
  • Me ~ Up, moving, shopped, cleaned, teeth brushed, face washed, hair done, make up done, fed, and ready for my next challenge (which is more than likely folding and putting away the white laundry)
  • Monkeys ~ Boy monkeys are at school, girl monkey is watching a show (but she went to school in the AM)
  • Dishwasher ~ emptied, refilling
Things I hope to accomplished before Wednesday is over:
  • Me ~ Meeting with the Priest, Holiday Fun Bunco with friends!
  • White Laundry ~ folded and put away (see me in the accomplished section for more details)
  • Dinner ~ Um, yeah, well, I'll figure out something! It is Sonic night for the Boy Monkey's school
I hope Wednesday is treating you like you deserve!

0 comments: