CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday December 13th

Happy Monday Folks! I hope this holiday season is treating you well and your homes are spic and span.


Things I accomplished today:
  • Monkey's Bathroom ~ cleaned, floor steam mopped
  • Master Bathroom ~ cleaned, floor steam mopped, bathtub cleaned out
  • Hallway ~ swept and steam mopped
  • Living room ~ swept and steam mopped
  • Dark Laundry ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Towels ~ washed, dried, sitting in my bedroom waiting to be folded and put away
  • Jeans ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Dishwasher ~ emptied, refilled, washed, emptied, refill started
  • Dinner (stuffed shells and breadsticks) ~ created, put in the oven, breadsticks working on their second rising and then into the oven with them!
  • Me ~ teeth brushed, face washed, body washed, hair blown dry, face made up, hair straightened, clothes put on, drove to work, worked, drove home, see dinner and jeans folding and put away!
Things to be accomplished before bed:
  • Towels ~ folded and put away
  • Me ~ face washed, teeth brushed, teeth flossed, jammies put on, laundry in the baskets
I feel like I accomplished a lot today. I needed to get a little extra done since I have to work in the morning. And tomorrow will be a full day! I hope everyone had a marvelous Monday and I'll see you on Tuesday!

0 comments: