CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday December 2nd

Ah, Thursday, my old friend.


Things I accomplished today:
  • Basement ~ picked up, vacuumed
  • Dark Laundry ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Dishes ~ washed (really should have emptied the dishwasher, but didn't, still might)
  • Me ~ washed, blown dried, made up, straightened, worked, bought milk, came home, helped with Monkey-1's homework, helped Monkey-2 with his oral presentation for tomorrow, bought donuts for Monkey-3's show and tell for preschool tomorrow.

While I don't really have anything cleaning wise to do tomorrow, I'm not sure how the laundry is going to get done. I will be subbing at preschool from 8:30 to 11:30, then at the Y from 12-3 and then home again. Crossing my fingers I can get my roast in the oven so we can have it for dinner!

0 comments: