CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday 9/3

Ah, Friday!


Things I got done today:
  • Light Laundry ~ washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Dishwasher ~ emptied, filled, washed (not emptied again because it was washing as we were leaving the house to come to my parents for the weekend)
  • Boy Monkeys' Room ~ vacuumed due to rocks from the school playground in my carpet
  • Worked at the Y
  • Took The Wonder Dog for a shot at the vet
  • packed for 3 Monkeys and myself, tossed in RS stuff when he set it on the bed
  • sat in the car while RS drove to my parents house
  • ordered pictures that have been waiting on the computer since July to be ordered
  • blogged about Monkey-1's birthday on family blog
I think that is about it. Fridays are wonderful!

0 comments: