CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday 5/11

Um, where have I been?


I have been cleaning, just not posting. I need to be posting, and I need to be more on top of things, but alas, I have gotten crazy busy and trying to get a million little things done for the end of the school year!

That said, nothing much has gotten done today. I need to empty the dishwasher, but I'm saving that! Uh-huh, saving it!

Off to get the little Monkeys down for rest and then to fins something for myself to do that doesn't involve using my new iPhone! Perhaps a book, or I'll go see if I have "P.S. I Love You" the movie since I just read the book. It was a good book in case you are looking for something to read!

1 comments:

Renee said...

I've missed your posts. Welcome back. :o)