CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday 5/14

Well, I did a load of laundry today, emptied the dishwasher, and kinda refilled it. Otherwise, I didn't get anything accomplished.


That said, Monday is going to start my life getting back on track. I will be exercising, eating better, and cleaning the house a million ways to Sunday. Since I know in advance that Wednesday is completely out due to the little Monkeys last day of preschool (which is making me sad, and I'm nearly in tears now) and Monkey-1 has field day so that means getting to have lunch with him in order to apply sunscreen. By the time we return home I will too exhausted from carting people to and from all sort of stuff and too emotional from Monkey-2's last day of preschool before her starts kindergarten in August! I might just curl up in a ball when I have both boy Monkeys in elementary school. Which also means only one more year before all three Monkeys will be in elementary school.

But today I went to preschool for the last party with Monkey-2 and then on a date with RS. I love evenings with my husband. And tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut. I'm very excited!

Have a lovely weekend and I'll be up bright and early on Monday to exercise, BLAH!

1 comments:

Renee said...

You always make me smile. Can't wait to see your hair.