CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday 1/25

I feel like I have skimped on telling the whole trust and nothing but the truth so help me God. While I have been truthful about what I am doing (and not doing) I have not told you the EVERYTHING about what really goes on. So today I will. Be prepared to have a lot to read.

  • Woke up, watched Monkey-1 get in the shower, should have been more on top of things as he was in there for 15 minutes or so and hadn't even washed his hair!
  • Got Monkey-3 in the shower and washed her hair and left her to wash her body. Told Monkey-2 to get ready to get in the shower.
  • Monkey-3 got out of the shower and off to the other bathroom for her blow dry.
  • Got breakfast for the Monkeys, made lunch for Monkey-1, and filled the dishwasher with dirty dishes, put dark laundry in the washer.
  • Got Monkey-1 on the bus to school. Told Monkey-2 and Monkey-3 to get socks, shoes, and school stuff together.
  • Put dark laundry in the drier and the towels in the washer.
  • Dropped off Monkey-2 at 8:45, dropped off Monkey-3 at 9 am.
  • Arrived home, Shred, Level 2, Day 19.
  • Facebook Farmed (yes, I have issues)
  • Cleaned all three bathrooms.
  • Took dark laundry out of the drier and put the towels in. Folded the dark laundry and put it away.
  • Picked up Monkey-2 and Monkey-3 from preschool at 11:30. Got lunch for RS and myself at Subway, came home and made the kids Mac and Cheese.
  • Got the towels out of the drier, folded, and put them away.
Then I sat down and that is my problem. I need to brush my teeth, get in the shower and get ready to go to work this evening.

  • turned on a Veggie Tales show for the littles and brushed my teeth and took a shower.
  • filled the dishwasher and washed the dishes
  • took some pictures of the kids in the light from the front door
  • edited some pictures I have been needing to edit for the family blog
  • blogged Valentine's day rejects of Monkey-2
  • got raviolis out for the children and RS for dinner
  • dressed for work
  • watched Jeopardy (it is my educational show of the day for myself)
I'm waiting for Monkey-1 to get off the school bus and I see him now. Back after work!

Home from work. It was crazy, really, really crazy.

  • Went to work.
  • Home and discovered that I never turned on the dishwasher. Oops! RS turned it on. Dishes washing.
  • RS made me a cookie! Cause he rocks!!
  • watching the KU-MU basketball game.
  • brush teeth
  • floss teeth
  • go to bed
Do you see why I leave out stuff? I still had some free time, so that is positive. Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays are always the mornings with the most to do because all three Monkeys have to have showers before school.

0 comments: